All Speed Stabilization Fins
A new unique innovative custom-ready stabilization fin design
Humphree stabilization fins brings state of the art technology with fast acting brushless electric servo units. Powered by 24 V DC it gives you possibility to have full comfort without the need of genset running. The new Humphree fin design has its upper edge made solid, another unique Humphree innovation.
The common need to cut the fin to avoid touching the hull is now very easy as no lamination is required. Simply cut the thin solid part of the fin to required shape and it is ready to be installed. It is further possible to reach a better tolerance of the modification compared to the traditional cutting/fiberglass work.
Combining the Humphree fin system with our interceptors and you have a full stabilization system for roll, pitch and yaw motions. For best control and lowest fuel burn.
Features & Benefits
– Custom-ready design – upper edge made solid, no lamination is required when the fin needs to be cut and rebuilt in order to be fitted without touching the hull when it rotates. Saves time and costly fiberglass work.
– 24V DC – clean operation without hydraulics, and no genset required!
– 360° rotation – combats anchor walk
The 360° rotation allows Humphree to rotate the fins 180° and gently pull the anchor when anchored at the bow. This minimise the so called anchor walk and will keep the bow against the wind to a noticeable extent reducing waves coming from the side.
– Flange mount
The unique fin flange mount design minimises the damages in case of grounding and makes installation of fins very easy and fast.
– All Speed Stabilization
Full stabilization at anchor and at full speed!
– Integrated Interceptors for total motion control (Pitch & Roll)
The combination of Interceptors and fins makes the difference, total motion control.
– Compact Size & low weight
Sturdy and compact with unbeatably low weight. A depth of only 310mm from outside hull. Humphree All Speed Fins can easily be retrofit installed where other options are too big.