- Air-Applied Brakes (12)
- Direct-Acting Brakes (5)
- Discs & Brake Accessories (7)
- Hydraulic-Applied Brakes (10)
- Manual & Wedge Brakes (4)
- Spring-Applied Brakes (19)
- Ultrajet (0)
The 3903 Quick Release Valve is installed in a pneumatic system to provide
fast exhausting of air from lines, actuators and accumulators. Exhaust air is vented directly from large valve orifices instead of going back through the control valves.
Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C
Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psi (13.8 bar)
Pipe Port Size: In and Out port – ¼” NPT
Exhaust port – 3/8” NPT
This valve is also available with a pipe port size of 1/2″ NPT (see Kobelt 3905).
• Fast release of air applied brakes
• Fast setting of fail safe devices
A repair kit 3903-RK is available for all seals.
|Bronze & Stainless Steel Construction|